Revolutionary Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess you could call it a banner template...

4 posters

Go down

I guess you could call it a banner template... Empty I guess you could call it a banner template...

Post by sheperd69 Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:43 am

i made this abstract little piece of art today. um i suppose it could be fashioned into a forum sig or a website banner. it has the exact measurements for this websites banner. so triton or baba if ya wanna use it feel free. Anyone can download this just please if you do use it credit me. Thanks!
I guess you could call it a banner template... Amazing

heres the link to download it DOWNLOAD
it auto resized in the forum post but when you go to the link above and download it will be the exact size as the forum banner. 953x176 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sheperd69
sheperd69

http://www.bookology.t83.net

Back to top Go down

I guess you could call it a banner template... Empty Re: I guess you could call it a banner template...

Post by BaBa Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 am

its coocoo, thats for sure, but our banner would need to be blue and green, like the site.
BaBa
BaBa
Admin

https://ph0bia.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I guess you could call it a banner template... Empty Re: I guess you could call it a banner template...

Post by Triton2 Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 am

ya like just save the picture and then edit it so it says phobia gaming or w.e just amke sre it has a transparent back ground or the same color as what that gray is

Triton2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystyk Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:34 am

Looks cool Very Happy

Is yellow your favourite colour?

Mystyk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down